This application form is for the following programs:
1. Regular LE (offered in Australia and New Zealand only)
2. Jump Start, Party Plan and Popup Bookstore (offered in Australia and New Zealand)
The application process involves two steps:
1. Filling out the application form below.
2. Nominating your church pastor and head elder to submit character references on your behalf.
3. Receiving approval from your local Conference
Before you can submit this application, you need the following.
1. A photo of yourself
2. A Police clearance certificate
3. A working with children clearance
These can be obtained from your relevant state/country and need to be uploaded along with your photo.
You will also need to provide details of your nominated pastor and head elder to provide a character reference for you. Once you submit this form, we will be in touch with them to complete the character references. Character references remain confidential for review only by the Publishing Administration Committee.
Once completed and received, your application will be reviewed by the Publishing Administration Committee for approval.
Note: Applications to work as a literature evangelist in the Pacific Islands can be made HERE
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. If you are unable to use the online form below, download this printable form to apply by email or snail mail.